It was as if tomorrow was my surgery date. My
nerves were at an all-time high and I pranced around my bedroom with a million
thoughts of anything and everything that could go wrong. It was
barely that extreme.
It was the first day of shadowing an internist when I realized... this was the beginning of an endless journey into Physician Assistant School.
I soon became nauseous - probably became bipolar at this point. The hospital setting was not new to me, but for some reason I couldn't control myself. It's my first glimpse to observe the physician-patient relationship and this time, I wasn't the immediate patient.
Tomorrow, March 21, 2014 @ 1:00 p.m, I will meet the physician, a walking medical encyclopedia, who took the time out of her schedule to have me tail her while she practices medicine! HOW EXCITING...now time for bed, I have a big day tomorrow.
It was the first day of shadowing an internist when I realized... this was the beginning of an endless journey into Physician Assistant School.
I soon became nauseous - probably became bipolar at this point. The hospital setting was not new to me, but for some reason I couldn't control myself. It's my first glimpse to observe the physician-patient relationship and this time, I wasn't the immediate patient.
Tomorrow, March 21, 2014 @ 1:00 p.m, I will meet the physician, a walking medical encyclopedia, who took the time out of her schedule to have me tail her while she practices medicine! HOW EXCITING...now time for bed, I have a big day tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment